- Weight: 200 Grams
- Bone meal is a mixture of finely and coarsely ground animal bones. It is used as an organic fertilizer for plants. As a slow-release fertilizer, bone meal is primarily used as a source of phosphorus.
- Finely ground bone meal may provide a quicker release of nutrients than the coarser ground version of bone meal.
- As a fertilizer, the N-P-K (Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Potassium) ratio of bone meal is generally 4-12-0.
- Bone meal is also an excellent source of calcium a little bit of nitrogen, but does not provide enough nitrogen to be beneficial to plants.
We have 7 days return policy. You can get a full refund of your order value, if intimated from the date delivered t 7 days.
We do not accept returns in the following cases:
• Item is used or not returned in original condition
• Damages due to misuse of the product.
• Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of the product.
• Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
• Any damage / defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date may cary from Minimum of 2 Days to Maximum of 18 Days.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the