It's an Eco-friendly handmade leather journal with beautiful cover. The journal is consisting of handmade Sketch papers (khadi papers). It's a refillable lock journal with 100 pages. Every page of this diary will become a gem with your precious memories.
Usage: Personal journal, gift for women, gift for men, holiday gift, mother's day gift, father’s day gift, birthday gift, Valentine’s Day gift, vintage collection.
- Dimensions: Length - 7 inches x Width - 5 inches
- Handcrafted out of the finest quality of leather
- Comes with a front and back floral design, a stone on front , a metal lock & 100 pages of unruled handmade papers
- Highly durable & functional, this decorative record book can be used for writing, noting & jotting, sketching, doodling or recording personal as well as professional activities
- Handcrafted to perfection by the artisans of Rajasthan, India
Safety and Precautions: The journal is made of leather and drawing papers which should be protected from water.
We have 7 days return policy. You can get a full refund of your order value, if intimated from the date delivered t 7 days.
We do not accept returns in the following cases:
• Item is used or not returned in original condition
• Damages due to misuse of the product.
• Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of the product.
• Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
• Any damage / defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date may cary from Minimum of 2 Days to Maximum of 18 Days.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the