- Prepare a meal using one pan and a single hob
- Multi-sectional design to cook five foods at once
- Suitable for all surfaces including induction hobs
- Non-stick / non-toxic coating (PTFE / no PFOAs)
- Cook faster, clean less, and enjoy great meals
Tuzech Master Pan Induction Model. Cook an entire meal in a single pan. Cuts down on washing up. Suitable for all surfaces including induction hobs. 5 separate sections to cook a variety of foods. Cook meat or fish in the middle and other food in the sides. Evenly distributes heat for perfect cooking. Die-cast aluminium design. Non-toxic and non-stick coating. Size: 32cm x 38cm.
The Tuzech master of all cooking pans
Why use five pans when you can cook a meal in one? The amazing multi-section Tuzech Master Pan enables you to cook five foods on a single hob, making it perfect for a belly-busting full English breakfast. What's more, you can use it on any cooking surface - including induction hobs.
Designed for maximum performance
The Tuzech Master Pan distributes heat evenly to the sides for efficient cooking. It also has a Whitford Xylan® double-layer coating, which is rated as one of the best cooking surfaces on the market. The surface is non-toxic and non-stick, making it safe to cook on and extremely easy to clean.
Create endless food combinations
Prepare fiery fajitas, big burger meals, or a healthy salmon, haloumi, and vegetable medley. With the Tuzech Master Pan, you can create a different dish every day. Not only can you cook amazing meals but you'll only need to wash up one pan when you've finished. It's a gift from the culinary gods.
Tuzech Master Pan Pro Tip: Brown the top of an omelette or the other parts of a meal by putting the Tuzech Master Pan under a grill. Its ergonomic Bakelite handle is oven safe to temperatures of 180°C.
- Amazing multi-section design
- Cook 5 different foods at once
- Suitable for all cooking surfaces
- Can be used on induction hobs
- 15-20% hotter in centre for fish and meat
- Heavy-gauge bottom evenly distributes heat to sides
- Whitford Xylan® double-layer coating
- Non-stick (PTFE / no PFOAs or heavy metals)
- Bakelite handle oven safe to 350°F (Max: 1 hour)
- Pan size: 38" x 30" x 3.15"
- 2 year manufacturer's guarantee
We have 7 days return policy. You can get a full refund of your order value, if intimated from the date delivered t 7 days.
We do not accept returns in the following cases:
• Item is used or not returned in original condition
• Damages due to misuse of the product.
• Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of the product.
• Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
• Any damage / defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date may cary from Minimum of 2 Days to Maximum of 18 Days.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the